• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Stang5lgt

1. Stang5lgt

Project 2.0....

Double R 2.0 picked it up today. Double looked lonely so I picked up a friend today. 2.0 will be getting built a little different then his Orange friend. Still flatbed though. LOL Truck is 93 Super Cab 4.0 5 speed 4x4 electric shift. She needs some love. I barely got it on the trailer since...
  2. Stang5lgt

Bronco II SAS Dana 30/8.8....

I thought I would share some pics of SAS I am doing for a customer. The BII already has the 4.0 swap done. Getting a Trussed high pinion Dana 30 with 4.56 gears, and Explorer 8.8 with disc brakes and 4.56 gears. Here are some pics started this morning. Should be done tomorrow. I geared the 8.8...
  3. Stang5lgt

Project Double R...

New here this will be my first personal Ranger SAS project. But not my first SAS Ranger project built one for buddy and he helped me. Which was my 2nd Ford SAS my first Ford SAS was my DD Project Merc (98 Mercury Mountaineer 5.0 V8). Already have about 20k miles on the Merc in little over a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad