• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by stevo

1. Trs decals order, shipping time

Anybody else have an idea of how long it took to receive their order? This is my second, the first was 2-3 weeks also, I'm so used to 3-5 day shipping that on day 14 I am getting aggravated with nothing in the mailbox. I'd love to have the option for tracking to see when it ships, This service...
  2. Trex billet grille

We'll I finally got around to it. The directions that came with it suck. I used a dremel, took about an hour. I didn't get it perfect but close enough for my first try. After looking at it I kinda miss my stock grille. I bought it off amazon, it was bent on right side out of box but i...
  3. 96 ranger abs issue

My family members 96 ranger had abs light come on, she took it to shop an they didn't know where test wire was lol, so I went and did it, 12 blinks(low hydro fluid), I checked resistors and diode all good, replaced rear sensor anyway since it had been a few years. I figured it was the m/c float...
  4. Hello all from south carolina

we'll I've been browsing on here a while so figured I'd finally introduce myself. I've owned a few rangers through the years, the last 2 I decided ima keep this truck till I die so all the tech help here is great. I have a 2000 xcab with the 3.slow and auto trans. Soon as I got her the trans was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad