• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Stumpy

1. Stumpy

Need help (identifying coolant hose + T connector)

To anyone that is curious... found my answer here. What a pain in the ass! http://www.fordrangerforum.com/general-tech/21003-coolant-leak.html
  2. Stumpy

Figured it out, it runs from the bottom of the reservoir, underneath the exhaust manifold, behind the head, up the drivers side to the T (which goes where?) then on to the thermostat. I wonder if I can just pick up a bunch of 3/4 hose and completely reroute the line to the thermostat/T...
  3. Stumpy

2001 2.3L Duratec So I hate to clog up the internet with more boring posts like this but I'm out of luck... This coolant hose connects to the side of the head, branches off to a smaller line from a "T" fitting, and both ends continue around to the back of the head. The T fitting got brittle...
  4. Stumpy

110 mpg mustang?

I thought this was interesting, its hard to dig through the bogus claims of getting more mpg out of a car. But this idea seems to actually work... it'll be interesting to wait and see how this car performs when they manufacture it. here is the article...
  5. Stumpy

Am I going to be kicking myself later?

Money is getting tight and I really need to regear. I'm planning on setting up 4.56 with my 7.5 and lockright. I have an 8.8 in the garage but it needs to be rebuilt, I'd also need to pick up gears and a locker for it. So that would set me back more than I can afford at the moment. I already...
  6. Stumpy

Going to look at a Dana 35

So there is a guy on craigslist trying to get rid of a D35 that is supposedly locked with 4.56's. It's already out of the truck so I figured when I go look at it tomorrow I'll pull the pumpkin off to see how it's locked (he said he didn't know) and check the condition of the gears. Is there a...
  7. Stumpy

Tahuya Run 12/20/08 (Post Pics Here!)

I think it'd be easier to have a single thread for our pics/vids from wheeling today. I'll start, post up when you got em! Here are the pics, I'm working on the video...
  8. Stumpy

Tahuya Run (New trail pics!)

Headed out last weekend for a club run at tahuya to see how the new trails are holding up and to scout out some trail that will be worked on in the next little while. Naturally being the camera man I didn't get any action shots of my bronco. Here's a taste. (Mind you, this dodge is on 53's...
  9. Stumpy

Half doors... half hatch?

Figured it'd keep it a little cooler in the summer... had spare doors and a hatch.
  10. Stumpy

HighRock Fire Lookout

Did an overnight hike at the fire lookout on a peak at 5600 ft. across from Mt. Rainer. Amazingly beautiful sunset and sunrise... here are a couple shots out of the many!
  11. Stumpy

Lockright skipping under load...

Well, I pulled my lockright out of my other BII to put it in my new one but after I got it installed it seems like it is skipping teeth under load. It makes load clanks like it wont stay locked together. I only had it installed for about maybe a year in my other one and only have around...
  12. Stumpy

It was meant to be (picked up a new toy!)

Sure enough, I ran into stubborn rivets that didn't want to pop out after I grinded the heads off. Propane/mapp gas and the air hammer wouldn't even do a thing. We'd be talking about getting a real torch for awhile, and decided this was the time to do it. Before going out and buying an...
  13. Stumpy

Stumpy 2 (Build-up)

So, I found my motor today!... and a beautifully clean 90' Bronco II to go with it. The only catch is that it needs an automatic tranny. No problem cause I have a good manual tranny in my 89' Bronco II that needs a motor. So I am in the process of swapping over the auto for the manual, then all...
  14. Stumpy

Make sure you change your oil often!

Pulled my 2.9 out today because it lost oil pressure. (And never ran very well when I bought it) The past owner of my BII obviously didn't understand the concept of every 3,000 miles. :bad:
  15. Stumpy

New tires and seats!

Finally got my new 33's on! And fabbed up some brackets to work with the original seat mounts. And my shelf/organizer I built to strap things down in the back!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad