• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by T-Bone

1. T-Bone

97 Ranger radio bezel

Does anyone know where I can find a new radio bezel for a 97 2wd ranger. The original bezel is cracking and chipped in places. It also looks like some one may have painted it at one time and it is peeling. The alignment pins and retainer clips are broken. I installed a nice jvc stereo but...
  2. T-Bone

Radio Bezel Replacement

I am looking to install a new radio in my son's ranger but the radio trim bezel has been molested so bad I doubt it can be re-installed once removed. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement piece (besides the dealer). I am trying to do this the most affordable way with the best chance...
  3. T-Bone

B2300 EGR Code

Help!! I purchased a 2000 Mazda B2300 with a 2.3, with 110,000 miles on it. The servise engine soon light came on so I took it too the local parts house, they read the code it is a P0401 egr. I went to remove the egr valve and the fitting that attaches to the exhaust system is frozen on there...
  4. T-Bone

2WD suspension questions with 4" lift

I picked up a 97 Ranger for my son he is 16. It has a 4" lift (suspension) but feels a little "loose" while driving. There are no sway bars in the front or rear. My question, do they belong or are they typically removed once the lift kit is installed?? If they are recommended to be there, can...
  5. T-Bone

Hey

Hey,finally getting involved with trucks,mostly for my son,look forward to chatting and getting edumicated!! Ive seen some cool trucks very creative.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad