• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Talus

1. Turn Signal Issue

I recently had a run in with a ditch, now none of my turn signals work. I believe its a switch, but before I delve into an electrical mess, I wanna know more. Ive tested the relays and fuses, they all are recieving power. When I push the hazard switch, they light up as they should. The turn...
  2. M50D Shifter Repair Kit

I ordered a shifter repair kit off ebay, and it didnt come with an instruction sheet (go figure). Seen here...
  3. Rear Brake Drums, all new parts, still rusting?

I replaced literally the entire rear brake system, minus the lines. Wheel cylinders, springs, pins, drums, shoes, and self adjusting assembly. I had to have both drums machined because of the new shoes being so thick, the drums wouldnt slide over them. The one side is functioning fine, but I...
  4. Shifter Pins Worn? What to replace them with..

Ive been caroosing around this site for a while, and have found many answers to my questions just by using search. I have found something that I cant fix myself! I have a 1993 Ford Ranger, 2.3l engine, 2WD, M5OD-R1 trans. My problem: I took out the four screws which fastens the rubber boot to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad