• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ted R.

1. Right rear turn signal stopped working

I noticed this problem last weekend and have replaced the bulb, but that didn't solve the issue. The other 3 signals work properly. The signal lights on the dash blink and click normally and at the same speed. It's just the right rear light that failed. Since it is just one, I didn't bother to...
  2. Jack, lug wrench and spare location in 1993 Ranger?

Sorry for the newbie question. I inherited my '93 Ranger XLT and am wondering where these things are located, or if they were even included in the '93. I Googled the jack location and someone said that it was located under the hood, on the passenger side. I checked and there isn't anything...
  3. Lookin' for some ladies.

Just kidding! Hi, I'm Ted, I live in the beautiful northwest and I own a 1993 Ford Ranger XLT which I inherited 2 years ago. Despite it's age and lack of any power or speed, I find that I love it more the longer I own it and the more I drive it. Probably for sentimental reasons, but I suppose...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad