• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by testanimal

1. '11 2.3l to 5.0 conversion

I am currently station in Kaiserslautern Germany. I will be at Fort Sill(Lawton,Ok) for 34 weeks of schooling. In this time, I plan on converting my '11 Ranger to a 5.0. I have read so many threads and articles that I have lost count. Through the countless hours, I have yet to find a thread...
  2. Column Shifter adjusting for back up lights

It is good to be back... I just got back from a one year deployment on the Turkish/Syrian border. I went to Vehicle Inspection today on Pulaski Kaserne in K-Town, to get my 2011 Ranger inspected. The back up lights only come on when I hold the shifter between P and R, it then works perfect. I...
  3. ABS acting up & lighting up, SCS too

2011 Ranger 2,3 ; stationed in Kaiserslautern, Germany (US ARMY) So, yesterday I get off work. I get in my Ranger and drive off. The road was clear of mud, ice, snow, and debris. There has been a lot of salt on the road recently due to the weather. I take off, approach a stop sign and the ABS...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad