• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ThatBostonGuy

1. ThatBostonGuy

Transmission Gremlin Halts Restoration Build

What's up guys. I've hit a snag in my restoration of my 1998 3.0l 4x4 build. The entire truck has been torn down to the frame and every bolt, nut and part has either been replaced to restored including the motor and transmission. My issue is with the transmission. This weekend was the first...
  2. ThatBostonGuy

1998 Ranger 4x4 Ground Up Restoration

This is my 1998 Ranger 4x4 restoration build that I have been working on since March. This was my first vehicle that I bought over 15 years ago now. The previous summer I lost oil pressure on the highway and before I could pull over and shutdown, the motor was seized. Since this truck has a...
  3. ThatBostonGuy

Long Time Lurker

Hey what's up. My name is Doug and I have been a long time lurker of this forum. I've owed my 1998 Ranger 4x4 for about 15 years and I've used the information here many times to help me out with various repairs and mods. I finally decided to join up so I can show off my nearly completed...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad