• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by The Toolman

1. The Toolman

Dash Cover

Anybody tried the molded carpet dash covers? Thanx, Ron
  2. The Toolman

How to remove dash to replace bulbs on 94 5 speed

Trim piece an then cluster Title pretty much says it all. Couldn't find any instructions by searching this forum. screws, clips, push pins?????????? Thanx ahead of time Ron.....
  3. The Toolman

wheel fitment question

Will this wheel off of my 99 2wd fit on a 2005 2wd an not hit anything on turns? A fella wants my stockers an I hate to make him drive 3 hrs one way to find out they won't work EDit-add picture
  4. The Toolman

14" ranger onto 15" ranger

Will my 1994 2wd ranger deer hoof 14" wheels fit an clear the calipers on my girls 99 2wd Ranger? Hers has the coil spring frt suspension an 15" factory steels with the chrome spoke covers an cap on it right now. She has 2 of them bent an it shakes pretty bad IMO. This way I can put my wheels...
  5. The Toolman

Rear main seal an oil pressure sender switch 2.3

1994 ranger xlt 2 dr 4 cyl 2.3 5 spd 2 wheel drive Got an oil leak that needs fixed and I am sure it is one of these 2. Front seal is fine an valve cover is dry all around 1.Can you change the rear main without taking the pan an main cap off? i.e. is it a one piece that you can replace by...
  6. The Toolman

Speaker size 1994 Ranger 2 door xlt

I need a new front door speaker, and I thought I might as well replace them both. Could somebody tell me the replacement size an what ohm they are. :icon_confused: I'll probably get them at wally world since the the little woman works there, but I will get the better set of them also. I'm 61...
  7. The Toolman

Gas leak on Fillup

Ok Guys, On my 94 ranger 4 cyl regular size bed. When ya fill it with gas, it doesn't leak anywhere until it gets completely full. Then it leaks out a cup full or less. Gets great gas mileage an you can never smell gas anytime ecept when it overflows Is there something somebody didn't hookup...
  8. The Toolman

PCV problems

Put new pcv valve in an hose looks good also. PITA to get to an change though... Anyhow, you can smell crankcase gases in the cab when idleing while sitting still. Now I don't mean gas either, just nasty old crankcase fumes. Is there something I'm missing here or what. Engine doesn't use any...
  9. The Toolman

Console/armrest removal- 94 ranger 60/40 seat

Whats it take to get it out, I wanna drive the hinge pin out so I can get rid of the dang springs that hold it open. Thanx, Ron
  10. The Toolman

94 ranger 2wd Grille

Paint is starting to come off (Grille) here an there on mine. Does anybody here have any idea what color to get to repaint it close to original, color an brand :icon_confused: Trying to keep the truck pretty much dead stock other than the radio. This trk has a lot of miles, but no rust under or...
  11. The Toolman

Issues?????

Most of ya must be the younger generation on here. We never had issues in my day, all we had was problems. The only issues we DID have we're playboy an hot rod, an they came in the mailbox Had one younger business type guy explain to me that issues doesn't sound as bad to the customer as...
  12. The Toolman

For old car an truck buffs

You name it an theres a pic of it here somewwhere..... http://carsinbarns.com/
  13. The Toolman

Sender Locations

On my 94 2wd 5spd, where on the block is the water temp sender and the oil pres. sender. for the idiot gauges Any pics would help. I remember years ago when you could open the hood an see clear to the ground.......haha
  14. The Toolman

1994 console question

The lid of my console in my 94 ranger does not have the part that catchs in the bottom to latch. This is how it came when I got it a few days ago. Whats an easy fix besides velcro, and, does the lid of it come apart from the upholstery part easy, or are they glued together / Thanx
  15. The Toolman

Sensor or Sender in htr hose?

On my 94 2wd 5 spd, there is a Tee fitting with a sensor/sender in one of the heater hoses. That surely isn't the sender for the heat gauge inside is it?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad