• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by the_lone_ranger

1. the_lone_ranger

do I have abs?

My owners manual claims I have rear wheel abs but I thought that would mean there would be wires going to the back wheels, the only wires I see go into the front of the diff. not sure what they are but I didn't think that would be for abs. I'm stumped (yeah it doesn't take much)
  2. the_lone_ranger

my '94

3. the_lone_ranger

Chevy spring swap

I have a 6 in. Skyjacker lift kit with blocks in the rear, I know that the Chevy spring swap with the new shackles lifts a ranger about 3" so would it be allright to do the swap and remove the stock block with the bump stop on it? and would the truck still sit fairly level? I don't think it...
  4. the_lone_ranger

Driveshaft swap

I have a '94 Ranger XL, I recently put a skyjacker 6in. lift in and a set of 33's and now i have a vibration when taking off, i know it has the 2 peice rear driveshaft and just wanted to know everything i could find out to do the one peice shaft swap before i dish out $150.00 + for one, i read...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad