• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by tlandreth

1. 4.0 skipping

I have a 1995 Ranger 4.0 2wd with an automatic transmission that skips when I am driving slowly and even sitting at say a red light or stop sign. My headlights go dim and the battery Gage goes wild when it skips. It has choked down on me every now and again. We recently changed the spark plugs...
  2. Ford Explorer hitch on Ranger?

I found someone who owns a Ford Explorer that is looking to get rid of a frame mounted Reese hitch. It is adjustable. My questions are, will it fit, and will I need to drill holes or are the frames similar enough to where I won't need to drill holes?
  3. My '95 Ranger

This is my 1995 Ford Ranger Super Cab. It is a 2wd with a 4.0L V6 automatic transmission. The only additions I have made are the chrome around the body as well as the billet grille. My plans are to add a reciever trailer hitch as well as upgrade my factory sound system to 4 5x7 Sony Xplod...
  4. Adding Power Windows and Locks

I am wanting to add power windows and locks to my 1995 XLT. My questions are: How difficult is the additions? What can be done to make the additions easier? Any advice from those made these mods? Since the new aftermarket kits are expensive, I was thinking of going to a salvage yard and find...
  5. New Member From SC

Hi guys, I am excited to be a part of these forums. A little about me; I am from Travelers Rest, South Carolina in Northern Greenville County. I am a volunteer firefighter as well as a full time student. I use my truck as my daily driver and I use it to transport my landscaping equipment. I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad