• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Toddster385

1. Converter question

Ok thank you, I have a snap on code scanner and I will take a picture of the codes, this was a used engine swap, and I had the misfire on 5 and 6 question and you guys helped me and I had no codes until I tried to pass and the light came on and I just wanted to give up but I can't drive it like this
  2. Converter question

When I put the gas pedal to the floor for example to pass someone, my 4.0 liter has no power and is making Wierd noises like a misfire but the check engine light doesn't flash, I was told that my catalytic converter is plugging up, could this be it or does anyone have any other ideas. Thanks
  3. Misfire on 45 and 6?

The used engine came with injectors, we have cleaned and changed and swapped injectors, our snap on diagnostic computer says no fault in any injectors, I just took it for a small drive to the end of the road and it felt good like it was running perfectly but it still registered misfiring. But I...
  4. Misfire on 45 and 6?

Ok thank you Ron, we had the misfire on 5 and 6, sometimes 4,we had wires five and six backwards and it ran better but still misfiring and I saw a misfire on 1,but it ran better, it was only down the street, so just wondering if after doing the test that you are suggesting will it get better as...
  5. Misfire on 45 and 6?

Any ideas, it has new plugs, coil pack, wires all motocraft parts
  6. Misfire on 45 and 6?

Misfire numbers, it is still misfiring not as many times, has a way more power and rpms, so if I reset the codes it shouldn't come back
  7. Misfire on 45 and 6?

Awsome thank you for the plug chart, 5 and 6 were backwards, still misfiring but numbers are lower, will this reset after a certain mileage or time?
  8. Misfire on 45 and 6?

Installed a used 4 litre in my 09 sport trac, misfiring bad on 5and 6,4 also but not as bad, could it be a sensor because it is all on the same side, please help,

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad