• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by tojo92

1. New to me 2001 Ford Ranger XLT - Plano, TX

Nice day...so I got a few pics finally. All maintenance work (oil change, power steering flush, brake fluid change, added new rear shocks, added Curt hitch, new tires, light clean up) is done now, other than a coolant flush and fill I will get to next week. Truck has a few dings, included a...
  2. New to me 2001 Ford Ranger XLT - Plano, TX

Thank you all for the welcome. Just fixed the cruise control buttons, although they are white lighted versus green lightled for background...but they function properly now. Also flushed the power steering fluid so it is fresh. Brake flush later this week, then will be adding a receiver hitch...
  3. New to me 2001 Ford Ranger XLT - Plano, TX

A little follow up. The seller just sent me his repair records today. I had inspected the belt and other items after the note above. They looked good, and the seller's records support that as they show that along with lots of other stuff, the drive belt was replaced, along with a total rework...
  4. New to me 2001 Ford Ranger XLT - Plano, TX

Hi Josh, Thank you for the suggestions. Will do. Staton
  5. New to me 2001 Ford Ranger XLT - Plano, TX

Howdy, I just purchased a 2001 Ford Ranger XLT extended cab, 3.0 automatic. Previous one owner in Plano with only 27K (edit 27,690) miles! Glad to join the forum so I can learn about the truck and help maintain it. Staton

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad