• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Tonyt22

1. 95 4.0 no start no spark

painted it this weekend
  2. 95 4.0 no start no spark

Thanks for the info and reply so went back and tested the cks and was good figured out which pin on the sensor was pos and traced the wire back to the pcm looks like the po crossed the wires when he spliced in a new plug cut the wires and re soldered them truck fired right up no gotta finish re...
  3. 95 4.0 no start no spark

Ok so I tested the 50/50 definitely no spark Brand new cks nothing tested the plug no power from the hot went all the way to the pcm and nothing from the wires so I'm assuming bad pcm or is there something else that would cause the pcm not to send power out everything else is getting powered...
  4. 95 4.0 no start no spark

Yea all lights turn on check engine will turn on then off and after a few moments on cranking will turn back on but scanner doesnt pick anything up Grabbed my test light ,multimeter, and some starting fluid going to test when I get home
  5. 95 4.0 no start no spark

Hey guys just picked up a 95 4.0 4x4 first ranger in a while guy I bought it from said he parked it came out the next morning and no start so far I determined its getting fuel at the rails but no spark at the coil any tips and where I should start
  6. 4r44e shifting issues

Just bought a 96 2.3 auto 2wd everything is great except from 2nd to 3rd it doesn't want to shift it will let me get to 45 then shift or if I take my foot out it will shift it's not flaring or shifting hard just hesitant thinking a seloniod but don't know which one or maybe a band adjustment
  7. 97 4x4 standard v6 ranger vs v8 dakota

So im buying a used truck to get back and forth to work all highway miles im stuck between a 97 3.0 v6 4x4 standard extended cab and a 97 dakota 5.2 v8 4x4 standard regular cab i used to have a 04 3.0 v6 2wd standard regular cab (never should have sold it )so i assume gas mileage should be about...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad