• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by topnotchoffroad

1. 99 sport no fuel.

Im working on a 99 sport 4.0 sohc 4x4, its been sitting with a bad trans for a year and a half. Finally got the trans replaced but now no fuel, the pump does not run when the key is turned on. Checked the inertia switch its not tripped, fuses all good, and switched out relays. So im thinking...
  2. makes me sick

I work at a local scrap yard where we are not allowed to buy anything once it enters the yard. Today alone i had to watch a 60s scout half cab, 70s ford f250 high boy and a jeep cherokee country w/factory d44s get crushed. Are people f@#$%n retarded? And last week a classic bronco rust bucket...
  3. 99 sport sas

Does anyone know a 99 sport would have the same weird driver side frame as the first gen? I know it torsion bar not coil but a friend wants to do a d44 radius setup.
  4. F150 buckets or factory explorer

I was just on their web site and couldnt find them, are they in the ranger b2 section? I will be wheelin the snot outta my ploder so i want it to hold up.
  5. F150 buckets or factory explorer

Just kinda curious what the advantages of f150/bronco buckets are? Seems like alot of fab work on the dr side, can the factory ones be used in a d44 swap? I have both im just weighing options before tearing into it.
  6. F150 or explorer leafs?

More flex and lift
  7. F150 or explorer leafs?

Any thoughts on running the 78 f150 leafs? Got my 9 inch pearches welded on and spool installed, was wondering if i would gain or lose anything by running the truck springs?
  8. full width d44

Was planning on stock but extending them sounds to have alot of advantages
  9. full width d44

Swampy what kind of mount did you use for the rear of the i beams?
  10. full width d44

I want to use the f150 suspension with coils, have read about spacing the buckets 2 inches on each side, or turning the spring mounts around. Has anyone done this?
  11. full width d44

I picked up a 78 f150 for a doner, now im trying to decide what to do with the axles. I want to go full width and it looks like i could just space each side 2 inches and run factory buckets and shock towers. I am swapping in a 351w an np435/205, and 9 inch rear with a spool. I looked in tech...
  12. NP435 or C6?

I just picked up a 78 f100 4x4, 351w, np435, dana 44, and a 9 inch. I am gonna do a 351 swap on my 93 sport and use the full width axles, thinkin about using the 435 4speed, has anyone ever used one on a ranger bronco or explorer?
  13. Frost bite at krock

Frostbite feb 25th at kansas rocks park near fortscott ks.
  14. mustang headers?

Gathering parts for a 351w swap in a 93 exp sport, i have the motor, C6 w/ borgwarner 1350 tcase. Was wondering if 5.0 mustang headers would work, also i am using a bronco oil pan any ideas if it will work?
  15. explorer sliders

Cut out my rusty rockers, welded in 2x4 tubing and tied it to thee frame. Not done yet but wanted to share.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad