• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by torquewrencher

1. Air Bag system diagram

Need a wiring diagram for 1997 ranger air bag system. Replaced under hood harness and now have a air bag light flashing code 52. I want to be able to check wiring for proper routing and voltage at plug(wire color). Any help would be appreciated.
  2. New to Forum

Hello, I am new to this forum and hoping to find technical information. I have 2 rangers. A 1997 ranger with 3.0 & 5 speed and a 1984 ranger 4x4 2.8 automatic. I am an aircraft mechanic by trade and have turned wrenches on cars since I was a teenager.
  3. Need Airbag Wiring Schematic

Hello, I am trouble shooting a airbag code 52. I know it means the backup power supply voltage is low or no voltage. I have checked all the fuses and they are good. I had the battery disconnected for a day while working on the engine and that is when the code showed up. I need a wiring schematic...
  4. Hello from a fellow Ford Truck Man

Hello, I have 3 Ford Trucks, 1984 ranger 4X4 with 2.8 automatic, 1987 F150 with 5.0 automatic and a 1997 Ranger standard cab with a 3.0 and 5 speed. I have been a mechanic since my teens. Have made several modifications to my 97 ranger. Changed instrument cluster from one with idiot lights to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad