• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by treel98

1. Blown transmission

The other day the transmission "went out" in my 1990 bronco ii. i was going down the road at 25mph and the whole front end went "bang" I was able to limp it home in 2nd gear when i got it home it was smoking bad. Now i have reverse just fine but all my drive gears are gone. we put a new trans in...
  2. Blown Transmission

The other day the transmission "went out" in my 1990 bronco ii. i was going down the road at 25mph and the whole front end went "bang" I was able to limp it home in 2nd gear when i got it home it was smoking bad. Now i have reverse just fine but all my drive gears are gone. we put a new trans in...
  3. Failed Emissions

My Bronco ii failed emissions on Friday:bawling:. it failed due to oxides of nitrogen. Had more than the standards. Want to fix without taking it to a shop to have it diagnosed. I have no idea what it could be it passed 2 years ago and had not been driven since had fairly new gas in it so i...
  4. deciphering what axles

How do i tell what axles i have on my 1990 bronco ii 2.9 auto. And what are the best axles for a SAS
  5. rear hatch struts

Does anyone know if these are the correct struts for the rear hatch? Not the glass that is important mine does not have lifting glass. Has anyone had any experience with these kind of struts Rhino Pac http://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/1990/ford/bronco_ii/body_mechanical_-ar-_trim/hatch_strut.html
  6. explorer?

anyone know what if any year explorer are full time 4x4 friend thinks they are but i dont know
  7. Quick roof rack help!!!!!!!

Hey on friday in my shop class i am going to start my roof rack. And i need help finding designs for a bronco ii with lights integrated front and back this is very important please help me. Just like this one.
  8. tanny question

How do i tell if i have the A4LD transmission? Its A 1990 bronco ii Eddie Bauer Edition 2.9L automatic transmission if that helps.
  9. bronco ii roof basket questions

on a 1990 bii for a roof basket with lights intigrated is 68" front to back 42" side to side and 6 or 7 inches tall too big it looks like much like this one
  10. important roof basket questions

on a 1990 bii for a roof basket with lights intigrated is 68" front to back 42" side to side and 6 or 7 inches tall too big it looks like much like this one \
  11. 4.0 or 302 in IN

In Indiana we have to emissions test our vehicles and they are pretty tough the b2 barley passed last year. I am thinking about upgrading from the 2.9 to a 4.0 or 302. Was wondering what i may have to do to make it pass emissions or what if i can go with historic plates then it wont have to pass...
  12. Hook up points!

ON a stock bronco ii 1990 eb edition i need HOOK UP POINTS IN THE FRONT LIKE NOW
  13. I know you guys aren't jeep guys but...

This is pretty damn funny. I think you guys will get a kick out of it. http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/2013/10/check-balls-texas-mans-craigslist-ad-jeep-wrangler/
  14. Craigslist Find

Didnt know where to put this so here it is. 2.9 Supposdly running but idk for the price. http://racine.craigslist.org/pts/4366735147.html
  15. Radius Arm Drop Bracket

My dad took his 3 1/2 inch suspension lift kit off his xj and said that i could have it if i could make it work. So i get add a leaf's for the back and the shocks and front springs and sway bars. So i was wondering if anyone had made their own radius arm drop bracket. And if so what do i need to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad