• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Trucker1159

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) 83 2.3 vaccum lines

I'm well aware... But as I was examining today their were majorly important ports on the carb and intake that were blocked off or just left open that I vaguely remember having some significant point to the operation and function of how it ran
  2. 2.3L ('83-'97) 83 2.3 vaccum lines

Well yes.... But it won't run/idle without some of the vaccum
  3. 2.3L ('83-'97) 83 2.3 vaccum lines

I'm trying to make it as bare bone (stand alone) as it can be. I need to know what vaccum lines I do and don't need. I've already removed the smog pump and I'm trying to remember from 11 years ago what else I can remove. Any and all help would be appreciated
  4. First day pics

Pics from the day I brought her home she has a special place in my heart
  5. 2.3L ('83-'97) 2.3 n/a upgrades

I'm trying to find the pinto 2-barrel intake some I can put a Holley on it
  6. 2.3L ('83-'97) 2.3 n/a upgrades

I don't have emissions were I live the of pump was gone the minute I got it home.
  7. Possible frame swap?

I've got access to a 01 that crushed by a tree essentially I wanna take just the frame and front suspension put a 302,5-speed and a 9 inch out back and the drop it to about a 3-4 inch ride height
  8. Possible frame swap?

I would rather use a pre existing frame with readily available parts... And I'm trying to do away with the headache of twin i-beams.( I deal with it on my DD regularly)
  9. Toyo-koygo 4-speed

Well being that I Wana stay with a 4-speed I guess I will have to look for something better. But thanks any way
  10. Possible frame swap?

Has anyone resto modded s ranger??? I'm not quite sure if it's a fesable idea or not. But has anyone tried mounting a early-late 80s body on a 98+ ranger frame?
  11. Toyo-koygo 4-speed

83 2.3 2wd Does anyone have an idea on how much power the toyo-koygo 4-speed can handle? Or if theirs some where I can buy aftermarket internals to handle up to like 500+ hp??? In advance thank you for the help
  12. 2.3L ('83-'97) 2.3 n/a upgrades

Thank you. I appreciate the help unfortunately that web site wouldn't actually show me any parts other then parts not relivent to my engine
  13. 2.3L ('83-'97) 2.3 n/a upgrades

So I just recently bought an 83 ranger with a 2.3 and a 4-speed. I'm looking to find some info on some easy (non-expensive) upgraded to do while I sort out my body work/paint and get some of the other more ridiculous mods and parts sorted.
  14. A bit of love from Nebraska

My first ranger in a decade and I just Wana to see what was going on around here

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad