• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by turboranger27

1. Steering wheels

i have a grant customs steering wheel in my 93 and i wanted to possibly go with a 1995 and up steering wheel does anybody know if it will fit on the 93 steering column?
  2. trans swap

i have a 88 2.9 4x4 it had the fm146 originally but the previous owner ran it out of fluid so i picked up a m5od trans along with the brand new pressure plate and clutch disc that i had to have when i pulled the trans outta the junk yard i also picked up a new flywheel cuz the one on the donor...
  3. Let's see what's out there....

93 ranger splash,3/4 inch drop ,custom paint, 3.0L swapped to a 2.3L turbo motor ,t-5 wc trans with 4 puck unsprung clutch with a high pressure pressure plate, custom header,holset hx35, meth injection 5 gallon tank mounted where spare tire goes, massive front mount, port and polished head...
  4. 2.9L flywheel upgrade

i am currently gettin rid of the trans and clutch on my 2.9 and upgrading to the bigger 4.0L clutch assembly and mazda trans i was wondering if the 3.0L flywheel would work with this set up they are both 6 bolt i was just wondering if it will work cuz i have a 3.0L flywheel laying around from my 93
  5. Help need to get this fixed

I went out and bought a 88 ranger 2.9l 4x4 but the trans needs to be rebuilt I believe it's the Toyo kogo I need to find a rebuilt kit for it anybody know where I can find one any help would be great thanks
  6. Lowering a 93 ranger

If I go wit the 2 inch springs will that make it ride rougher?
  7. Lowering a 93 ranger

I have a 93 stepside n It's dropped 3-1/2 inchs in the front it's got the dream beams but it also looks like the guy that dropped it cut the springs too I was wonderin if the 3-1/2" drop springs would make it ride nicer? N its got a axle flip kit in it n the guy modified the shackles to raise...
  8. i just joined

i originally had a 3.0 in my truck then the trans seized so i yanked it, modded the stock mounts, got a 2.3 out of a tbird turbocoupe, slapped on a stinger header, got a schitzer turbo for it, got a wilson racing mega squirt, ran30lbs of boost for a while till my friend of mine that works at a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad