• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by twfmvm

1. 1992 2.3l A/C fixed, acts up when hot

The other day I got a technician i know to install a new ac hose. He recharged the system and it was quite cold. But later during the very hottest part of the day, I could hear the compressor relay switching about once per second with warm air blowing out the vents (on max a/c). So i turned it...
  2. Replaced front brake hoses. Air in system

92 ford ranger 2wd Ok so I just decided to go ahead and replace my front brake hoses, I've been noticing it seems like the brakes will just barely pull to one side. A mechanic friend of mine said to replace the soft hoses before anything else, he's seen them be diagnosed as bad...
  3. Flickering charging light

I wasnt sure if i should post this here or somewhere in electrical.. Recently my charge indicator light has been on sometimes, off sometimes, and flickering at other times. Its been changing more frequently when i go to high RPM (3500+) So i figure it was probably a loose wire. i made sure all...
  4. Has anybody had success with converting N/A 2.3 to low boost 2.3T?

Question's in title. I see mention in both the articles on 2.3NA -> 2.3T swaps, specifically this one. I haven't been able to find any posts on this forum or others if it has been done and if so was it reliable? One of the main bottlenecks i see is they are still using the stock MAF sensor, i...
  5. Leaf spring lean, bumpy ride

I have a 92 ranger with four new shocks installed about five months ago. it appears the right rear leaf spring is lower. on flat ground i measured 3" from top of tire to body on all the other sides, this side is only 2.5". Now my question is would this cause a noticable change in ride...
  6. 1992 ranger 2.3 runs cool (coolant)

I had the thermostat replaced not long after i got it when i was getting other work done. The mechanic suggested it as it wasnt getting up to temp then. well now its cold out and the coolant temp gauge stays on "L" unless idling or in slow city traffic it will be slightly above the bottom of the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad