• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by tygershark

1. tygershark

Dual exhaust on a 4 cyl

Im looking to do a catback dual on my 2.5. I dont want to lose backpressure so would running 2 1/4 inch pipes be alright or would it still hurt my low end?
  2. tygershark

Couldnt install coil spacers- Ball joint

Tried my coil spacer install .. the 2 inch kit .. Got it in with the spring but I couldnt get the balljoint back into the spindle. I had about a half an inch in and It would not move any further. Any Ideas? Had one person on a pry bar while I was hitting the top of the balljoint to get it...
  3. tygershark

Ebay 1998+ 2wd Lifts

Hey guys, Ive been browsing some lifts and theres a seller on ebay springman98Who sells Canuck Motorsports/Springtech lifts. There are all sorts of varieties, from spindles to coils to new UCAs along with blocks or shackles. I just figured id post this and let some people know about them. They...
  4. tygershark

Hurst Rattle

Installed a hurst shifter today .. Im getting some serious rattling in 2nd and 3rd .. I was expecting some but not this much. Im gonna do a run through tommorow and check everything and i might put the spacer it came with in to see if it helps any So my question .. how much rattling is...
  5. tygershark

99 green ranger long bed

Picked this up a couple weeks ago for 3500 It was pretty clean to start with so not much to do. Im guessing an older guy had it because its pretty much immaculate (for a 110k mile truck) I did get bigger tires tho(235/75/15) And polished the wheels yesterday. I had a hard time with the center...
  6. tygershark

Will 235/75/15 fit? 4cyl

I have a 99 2wd 4 banger Its got 225/70/15s on it .. I found some used dunlop allterrains for 150 .. They are 235/75/15 tho .. Will they fit? Im sure they would because they are only an inch bigger and not much wider and i have quite a bit of room, but id figured id ask and be safe. If...
  7. tygershark

99 2wd lift

Im pretty new to rangers, so .. i have a 99 4cyl with a stick and would like to level the front a lil. Do i have torsion bars or coils? .. I have no clue what tbars look like so?? .. I tried searching and it just confused me .. ive read i have tbars but then i also read i have coils .. idk...
  8. tygershark

99 to 05 ranger gauge cluster swap

Does anyone know if the 05+ guage clusters are plug and play for a 99? I tried to search but only found info on a sport trac swap Thanks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad