• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by usa_ranger

1. transmission knocking noise (almost 100% sure its the flex plate) need some advice

1991 ford ranger auto 3.0l Recently started hearing a rod knock type of noise coming from the trans, slowly but progressively getting worst. :sad: I believe it is the flex plate based off youtube videos (sounds almost exactly the same), but obviously I'm not 100% sure b/c I haven't looked at...
  2. 91 ranger compression test, fuel pump relay location

doing a compression test. wheres the fuel pump relay located? do i also have to disconnect the fuel injector fuse as well?
  3. what kind of gear oil for my diff?

3.45 gear ratio . non LS its a 1990 ranger, pretty sure same as 1990 1991 1992 would 75w90w be okay? ive tried google searching for hours. tried calling multiple ford dealerships, not really getting good results.
  4. 1990 rear speakers

what size are the rear speakers ?? i got a older model 1990 / 1989 or something :dunno: ....single cab. I also need to know what are the color of the speaker wires. when i first bought the truck the wires were all MESSED UP! it took me forever to figure out what the door panel speaker wire...
  5. 1990 ranger , how to lift ?

very new to truck mechanics. I'm sure there's many ways , but how can I do a small simple cheap lift on my truck without ruining the engineering of the truck. :icon_welder: I wanna get a small lift that's reasonably cheap BUT is done properly. If all i need is some bigger wheels im all for...
  6. need website recomendation , dash mats

Ford Ranger 1990 I cant find any legitimate looking websites for a dash mat. I've been looking for one since I bought the truck which was over half a year ago. Can anyone give a recommendation for a site that you have used before? :icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad