• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by w_pinkerton

1. what do you think?

so i've been keeping my eyes open for a newer style f150. i've looked all over for one that i like for a decent price, talk about a difficult task lol. but my local car dealership finally got one in, and its pretty much exactly what i want. its an '04 f150 supercab 6 1/2 ft. box. 43,000 miles...
  2. transmission problem?

so last night i was driving my ranger and was slowing down for a stop sign. i went to shift from 4th to 3rd, and it wouldn't go into 3rd. so i skipped that gear. it shifted into all other gears fine. so i decided to see if it would do it again. when accelerating it shifts from 2 - 3 just fine...
  3. radius arm bushings

so i've been planning on doing the washer coil spacer mod to my ranger. i put the explorer leafs in it about a month ago now. I LOVE the way it drives and handles now, not even the same truck anymore, and i can actually haul stuff without it sagging really bad. but the front end needs to be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad