• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by wa1vvs

1. 1997 ranger occasional skip

I have a 1997 Ranger with the 3.0l engine and 5 speed manual trans with 210,000 mi. I bought it for $400.00 at the end of winter. It had no oil pressure. I took the engine out and found that the camshaft position sensor gear was worn. I replaced the sensor and the oil pressure was back to...
  2. 1997 ranger non display radio

Hi, I have a 1997 Ranger. The radio plays ok but the display does not work. Also the clock does not work. Where can I find a schematic for the radio? Bob
  3. 1997 ranger skip

Hi, I bought a 1997 ranger with an oil pressure problem. I pulled the engine out and pulled the camshaft position sensor. the gear was stripped in one spot. I put an electric drill to the oil pump and it pumped a steady 60 lbs of pressure. I put in a new CPS and installed a new set of spark...
  4. 1992 Fuel filter removel

Hi all, This is my first time here. I am trying to remove my fuel filter off of my 1992 Explorer. I have used 3 different quick disconnect tools for the last three days. So much for quick disconnect! I got one end off but can't get the other end off. What should I do now? Bob

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad