• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Wicked13

1. 98 Ranger window question

When the truck is off and the key is out of the ignition, do the windows work? I just installed a remote starter and at the same time (it could be coincidence) I find that I can operate the windows with the key out. Opening and closing the doors doesn't make a difference. If I come back to it...
  2. Who is running a 28" tall tire and with what drop?

I ordered my 2" Roush drop coils. Guess I'll find out how close things really are!
  3. Who is running a 28" tall tire and with what drop?

I have factory Ranger 16's off an '01. I'd like to avoid cutting/fabricating.
  4. Who is running a 28" tall tire and with what drop?

To add, I'm thinking of going with a 4/5 but I'm concerned my tires won't fit.
  5. Who is running a 28" tall tire and with what drop?

I have 235/65-16 (28" tall) tires for spring/summer/fall and 225/70-15 (27.5" tall) for winter. How low can I go without rubbing? Thanks.
  6. Secured weight over the rear axle options

What is your set up for keeping weight over the rear axle? I'm trying to come up with a way to keep weight over the rear axle and keep the bed usable. Something low profile and secure in case I'm in an accident. I just took out my sand bags (which weren't tied down, I had a 2x4 frame that...
  7. Looking at a 2-3" drop

Back from the dead:) That's a great picture, the measurements help. Did you ever get a chance to line up with a Colorado?
  8. M-6880-A50, what factory filter fits?

What year, make, model cars have the oil filter that fits this? I want to get it for my 2.5L Ranger. I know the filter is the FL1A, but I would also like to know what engine this a factory oil filter for. For those unfamiliar with what I'm talking about: Click here!
  9. Anyone running 235/65-16?

I've searched but haven't come up with much. I'm looking to go with a slightly larger tire than what I have stock (225/70-15) I already have the wheels. Anyone have pics of this size on their truck? Any recommendations? My Ranger is 2WD and running 4.10 gears. It's also the 2.5L, so I...
  10. Looking at a 2-3" drop

Well hopefully that's it! My truck sat a lot before I bought it and I'm still working the kinks out. I'm down to stupid little things that annoy me but thankfully doesn't prevent me from driving it.
  11. Looking at a 2-3" drop

I can wait, what's the truck in the shop for?
  12. Looking at a 2-3" drop

I appreciate that!
  13. Looking at a 2-3" drop

That might be the ticket then. If the ranger was lower than the Colorado I would stay away from the 4/5. If it's possible a side by side would be great.
  14. Looking at a 2-3" drop

Does anyone have a photo of there truck next to a Colorado Extreme/ZQ8? Or have you been next to one and noticed it's higher or lower (or the same)? My father has one and that would give me a really nice picture of how the ranger would look.
  15. Looking at a 2-3" drop

To those of you who posted photos, what size tires are you running? Maybe it's the photo on DJM's site, but your trucks don't look as low. Anyone live in NH or MA so I could see this in person? :)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad