• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by WIDTIO

1. WIDTIO

Rhino Liner

Check it out, I Rhino Lined my bumpers and painted my wheels. What do you think? Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  2. WIDTIO

Gun rack

Learjetminako- You're exactly right about the Marlin Model 60, nice. The second one is a Winchester. Yeah it's coated in rubber, tons 'o grip! The whole thing is metal and it sits pretty solidly in the truck. Ha ha, yeah if you DON'T have a gun rack it should be illegal!
  3. WIDTIO

Gun rack

Uploaded with ImageShack.us Put a new gun rack on the ranger today, turned out pretty damn good. Here's were I got it from... http://us.wholesalesports.com/storefront/firearm-ammo-storage/gun-racks/metal-quick-mount-rack/prod302169.html Just thought I'd share some goods for a good price.
  4. WIDTIO

1999 Ranger 4x4 Wheel Hub Torque Specification

Hey, I am installing new hubs on my Ranger and just can't seem to find the torque specifications on the three bolts that hold the hub to the spindle. I have found that a newer ranger (2002) has torque spec to about 80-95 ft/lbs. I know that this year has a 'live axle' and 1999 doesn't so it may...
  5. WIDTIO

Cooking bacon the manly way...

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/2010/03/26/cooking-some-bacon-the-machine-gun-method/ Thought you guys would enjoy this
  6. WIDTIO

Mark McGwire, yet another juicer. Hall of Fame? Yes, No?

I'm fed up with MLB players use of steroids. In fact I'm tired of all athletes use of steroids, just for the sake of performance enhancement. It's one thing if it's for a medical cause, but doing it just to break records and make even more money then they already do is completely ludacris...
  7. WIDTIO

What does it take to hydrolock?

So me and my roommates have been debating on what it takes to actually hydro lock a motor. I've heard that if you are wheelin' in deep water and your tail pipe is submerged in water and you kill your engine (ie shut off or stall) youll be hydrolocked.In what circumstances could this be true, or...
  8. WIDTIO

1982 GMC diesel resurrection

So I have an opportunity to have a pickup very similar to the one in the picture from my uncle for FREE!!!! Basically its been sitting on his property forever and hes tired of looking at it. The only thing is, is that it hasnt ran in over 2 years. I had just a couple questions on what i should...
  9. WIDTIO

Video on Differentials

Just happened to find this... fast forward to about 1:50 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4JhruinbWc&feature=player_embedded
  10. WIDTIO

tow in near future

hey guys just a quick question about towing. So i will be helping my sis move soon about 300 miles one way. i will be using a u-haul 5x8 enclosed trailor which has a empty weight of about a 1000 pounds. i will be towing various bedroom stuff nothing to heavy. so idk total 1500 lbs? Also the bed...
  11. WIDTIO

Portland metro Oregon offroaders

Hey has anyone heard of a spot called Wagonwheel OHV. I guess from what I've heard through the grape vine that it a pretty new OHV park located in Mulino. Anyone know about it or been to it? I'm starting to get pretty irritated with the forest services closing all the great trails located in...
  12. WIDTIO

excessive squeeks

hey guys, so ive been having this ongoing problem with my ranger.. well not really a problem but more of an extreme annoyance. whenever im driving down the road, it doesnt matter if i hit a pot hole, speed bump, or even run over the smallest rock. whatever creates my suspension to cycle up and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad