• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Wsljr2208

1. help im stupid

04 ranger 3.0 v6 2wd it is killing batterys in 5 minutesofrunning but the alternator is putting out 14.3 volts been through a couple of batteries only one new one but still the same thing checked all the grounds replaced one from body to the frame any help would greatly appreciated if any...
  2. turn signals not working

about a week ago my turn signals just stopped working the hazard lights work now ive replaced the blinker/wiper arm on the steering column and the blinker relay under the dash is there any other parts that i could needlessly replace or am i just a lug nut Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk
  3. o/d button removed nothing works

i removed the o/d button from the end of the column shifter to put a different shit knob on and now thw abs,brake light are on and turn signals aren't working do i need to relocate the button for all this to work or is there a way to bypass it i never use o/d so deleting isnt a problem and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad