• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by xgenralxleex01x

1. xgenralxleex01x

drive shaft ?

i was wondering if a explorer drive shaft would work in a 90 ranger with a 9 in rear and a 10 in lift.? need segestions asap broke the flange on the stock 2 peice one right at the carrier bearing
  2. xgenralxleex01x

what color

im putting my 44 and 9" in and im wanting to paint the lift acc. but i cant figure out what color, red, white, blue, silver, or black
  3. xgenralxleex01x

ranger ll

doin a dana 44/ 9 in swap with 10 in lift and 3 in body on 38.5 tsls, in my 90 ranger will post pix as soon as i start.
  4. xgenralxleex01x

strobes, and such

any1 have any strobes, or aftermarket lights neons.....LETS SEE EM will post vids of mine after work
  5. xgenralxleex01x

change of plans

im putting on my 4 in susp. lift, i already have the 3 in body im wanting to run 35s or 37s wut gears should i run i was going to slap in the 4.88 but i got a new job and not going to be the highway, unless im going to town. what should i run for better mpg? ( i no im not going to get good...
  6. xgenralxleex01x

pittman arm

has anyone used there stock pitman arm on a 4" ift? if so any commints
  7. xgenralxleex01x

not cranking

well it all started last night i drove home from my girlfriends house and stop at the store and it was hard to crank it would just turn over and over, no fire. then i finally got it cranked and drove it home. i get home and started working on then it had the "bad starter celinioed" clicking...
  8. xgenralxleex01x

who is running 4.88?s

like it says whos running 4.88s and what #s are you getting?
  9. xgenralxleex01x

which gears

i have 3.55s now with 33s in my 4.0 im adding a 4 inch susp.lift and run 35s what ratio should i go with i will be running 60 miles a day on a highway please help.
  10. xgenralxleex01x

carbed

does anyone know where i can get the stuff to carb my 4.0?
  11. xgenralxleex01x

black mirrors

ive got a 90 super cab and im thinking about painting the mirror arms and the back of the mirror black because im blacking out acces. and painting the truck silver already got the lights and grill done. input....
  12. xgenralxleex01x

blower on a 4.0

has anyone seeen or done a blower on a 4.0 if so what gains?
  13. xgenralxleex01x

Florida Crakers

anybody from orlando area if so let me know lets get a meet,
  14. xgenralxleex01x

silver

i was wandering if someone could paint it silver, or mabey another color that you think would look good, im getting all black acc,( tool box, front bumper, tint, heads and tails smoked already.) its the truck in my avatar i cant upload it .
  15. xgenralxleex01x

blower

has anyone done or seen a 4.0 blown?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad