• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by xlt88

1. No Start Fuel Issue....

Need help! My 88 Ranger 2.9 doesn't want to run. I hear a clicking on the relay but no buzzing sound heard when ignition is turned on. Sparks are okay and I cleaned all the ground connection close to the battery. I pushed the fuel check valve located on the rail with no pressure. I grounded...
  2. 2.9 Swap to 2.9 Merkur/Scorpion

Hello all. Does anybody know if a 2.9 from a Merkur/Scorpion will fit my 88 Ranger. I noticed that the exhaust manifold and the intake aluminum top is different from my Ranger. Thanks.
  3. Brake Issues

Greetings. Can someone help me regarding my brake issue. Not sure if it is the brake booster or master cylinder. Everytime I push the brake pedal, sometimes it is very hard or the pedal is pushing my foot back. Help!
  4. 4.0 Swap Alternative

My 88 Ranger (2.9) is ready to give up at 295000 original miles. It is hard to find a donor car in our area. My plans is to collect parts such as engine and accessories one at a time. I notice most recommendation I see is to have the donor car available to show were all parts are located...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad