• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Xploda

1. Xploda

Towing a tent trailer?

I have an 87 4x4 with a 2.3 soon to be turbo, anyone think it's possible for tent trailer and or cab over? wana take the truck hunting but wana make sure I can use it with a camper or trailer.
  2. Xploda

1987 ranger 2.3 soon to be turbo

So I've been reading about doing the turbo swap and I'm totaly sold thanks to "Scotts90Ranger" reading his posts and others as well has convinced me to follow through with finding a 2.3t and swaping mine out for it. the only thing I'm unsure of is the splicing of the harness I've been refrencing...
  3. Xploda

Axle question

I have a 92 xploda with a 8.8 with ls and I wana buy this 8.8 Ford Rear End out of a 2001 Sport Trac. think ill be a bolt in? I have currently fliped the axle under the springs and have had the new shock mounts welded on. you guys think thats all I need done to this one? i'll post pics soon :P
  4. Xploda

My Xploda what a week!

Had some spare time so I sanded off all the rust on the bottom of the doors and painted. I want to hear some thought on my work lol paint scheme etc etc lol
  5. Xploda

Fiberglass work.

So im removing my door lights and going to fiberglass in the holes so I can add leds..... I plan on drilling 4 holes and just putting in white lights prolly around 15000 mcd or what not the lights now are dim and im missing most of the covers lol. My question is when I fiberglass in the wholes...
  6. Xploda

8.8 Carrier swap.

Hey I got a 92 with a limited slip carrier and my friend has a 02 ford ranger with and 8.8 open carrier is it a direct swap?
  7. Xploda

Stuck

So ya I kinda did a nub thing. Drove my truck down to my dad inlaws hangar to put my lockright in my xploda and turns out wont go in limited slip diff lol woops didnt read that lol. I had it ripped all out and then realized hmm wont fit lmfao. so who wants to trade for an open carrier :P im in...
  8. Xploda

Heater inop! But with 12 powers supply it works!

Ok I removed the ac in my 92 xploda and now my heat is on randomly and only on high. Is there somthin to do with me removing the ac or should I be looking more so at the resistors for the variable speeds? Any insight would be helpful thanks..and oh ya whats a good way to patch a brass sending...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad