• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Zaon Prime

1. Front Main Seal/Front crankshaft seal

Thanks for the reply, Okay so then I am at a total loss because I have no idea for what to even search for to replace that seal at the front of the timing cover.
  2. Front Main Seal/Front crankshaft seal

Hello, 1991 Ford Ranger XLT V6 4.0 GAS Extended Cab 4x4 Alright so I have got two massive oil leaks at the front and back crankshaft seals. I understand the rear main seal, but the front crankshaft seal.... is that just seal with the harmonic balancer? I need a new harmonic balancer...
  3. M50d manual transimission shifter bushing repair

My shifter has been really lose for a while now and now that I got my truck driving again, I ordered the parts to replace the bushings but I can't for the life of me figure out how to remove these stupid allignmen t pins so I can install the bushings and washers correctly. Please and thank you...
  4. 91 Ford Ranger XLT starting issues

Okay so I have had this truck for three or so years and it as o the last year it has been giving me a lot of problems. It started out about 8 months ago where I took the truck to work and I parked in the back and turned,the truck off for a few minutes to get prepared and then it wouldn't turn...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad