• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ZenXtra07

1. Dynomax VT vs Magnaflow

Currently my 96 2.3 ranger is equipped with a 5x11 oval, 28 inch overall length, offset magnaflow universal muffler, stock shorty header, magnaflow "high flow" catalytic converter from summit (http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MPE-23389/), and a magnaflow tip from summit...
  2. Explanation please

Ok, going to do the 2.3T swap and was trying to pick which after market header to use. Did some research here at the engineering library and found a book that stated that a supercharger, specifically a turbocharger on an auto, will gain energy the quickest when pressure waves simultaneously hit...
  3. spidertrax spacers

They are made to fit jeep hubs. Just wondering if its safe to grind out the center to fit a ranger front hub. Application is on a 96 2wd.
  4. Suggestions........

Alright i have a 96 2.3 2wd with a djm 3/4 lowering kit. It looks more like a 4/6 lowering kit after day one (measured 4/5 so far and shocks haven't settled yet). I reallllllly want to keep the positive rake/slope of the car if you're looking front to back from the drivers side. I also would...
  5. Temperature control help

Currently, the temperature control knob on my truck no longer functions. I understand that this is an electronic switch that goes to an electronically controlled motor that opens and closes the vent door to the heater core. The motor works, the housing that the motor sits in to open and close...
  6. mach wheels

I looked for a lil while a couple weeks ago, and couldn't find a similar thread sooo: I would like to put wheels from a mach mustang (2004) on my 96 2wd? I know bolt pattern is the same but I'm worried about depth. Any help or experience with these wheels? Thanks
  7. nitrous?

Thinking about adding a 50 shot to my 96 2.3. Any thoughts, comments, suggestions, etc. so on and so forth???? Figuring a dry kit. Zex probably. Not too familiar with nitrous, but I figure I'll need an air/fuel gauge along with bottle pressure gauge. Any help is greatly appreciated Also...
  8. sway bar help

Hey guys. I have a 96 ranger 2.3 w/o a rear sway bar. It's in the shop right now and I don't know if the sway bar I yoinked at the yard will fit on it. The sway bar is of the rear end of an 89 Bronco II. Normally I'd just bolt it up, but seeing that I'm gettin 4.10's and an l/s in right now...
  9. found an l/s. will it fit?

I know I shouldn't post this because I haven't searched the site for the answer, I know its in the tech library somewhere, but.... I found a 4.10 l/s 7.5 (axle: D7) out of an 89 Bronco II. I have a 96 2.3 Ranger with an open 3.45, 7.5. Is it a direct swap? If not, what mods need to be done...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad