• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. what is the difference in the 5.0's

I have a 94 f150 with a good motor and a 97 explorer that has water in the bottom end due to a cracked head what I want to know is can I take everything from the explorer 5.0 and swap it over to the f150 5.0 and use it for a swap in a 98 mazda b4000 is the block and the bottom end the same I...
  2. 2wd transmission help

i have a 98 b4000 im wanting to do a 5.0 swap but my truck is 2wd and my question is will a 2wd transmission from an f150 work with the 5.0 from the explorer the expo is a 97
  3. frontaxle swap

looking into a 5.0 swap from a 97 explorer awd to my 98 b4000 2wd I'm wondering if anyone knows the gearing for both vehicles and if its possible to do a front axle swap to the ranger and if so is the gearing the same or if the gears can be swapped in the rear from the explorer or can I just run...
  4. help please 97 explorer 5.0 in 98 mazda b4000

I found a 97 explorer for a descent price and my transmission is goin out in my 98 b4000 wanting to go ahead and do the 5.0 swap but the explorer is 4x4 not sure if its all time or not but it is the eddie my question is if the transmission and transfer case will work or if I can leave my 2wd...
  5. B4000 5.0 swap

Hey new to the Ranger Station trying to find the differences in using an f150 donor as apposed to the explorer I have a 94 f150 I was planning on using for the swap into my 98 Mazda b4000 2wd don't care to have obd2 but I want to keep a from the best I could tell I would only need explorer...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad