• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 97 Ranger 2.3 5 speed about to drive me nuts. Needs some HELP!!

97 2.3 have no code and low idle miss and stall when you let off the throttle and get back on the throttle in between shifts. Here's what I've done. New air filter New motor craft platinum plugs wires. Swapped coil packs from a donor truck New intake,iac,throttle body and egr gaskets Swapped...
  2. Information

In need of some Information Can anyone tell me what this information means from my scanner 97 FORD RANGER 2.3 2wd been havi g some rough idle problem at cold start up.
  3. Adjustable upper control at for lifted 99 2 wd

Got a 99 ranger xlt extended cab 2 2wd and we lifted the front 2 and half inches and the back 4" now my problem is my upper control arms arms are bumping the frame and I haven't taken for alignment yet but I don't think they are going to be able to get enough adjustment on them. Any one out...
  4. 97 ford ranger automatic to manual swap

I have two 97 rangers one with manual transmission that has been wrecked and one with automatic that has a bad transmission. I am putting the manual in place of the automatic. I know I have to have the pedals transmission clutch master cylinder steering Column gauge cluster flywheel starter. Is...
  5. 97 2.3 to a 99 with 2.5

Got a 97 ranger with 2.3 5 speed truck has been totaled but motor and tranny is still good so I was thinking of doing a swap. I'm looking at a 99 with a 2.5 automatic transmission. Can this swap be done or will I have to change a bunch of stuff. I've been told both ways. I've been told I can't...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad