• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 93 ranger was leaking low on fluid added fluid not leaking?

Hello I have a 93 ranger XLT v6 4.0 manual m50d r-1. I noticed it was leaking the other day, also driving I could hear the gear click when I shifted. Got home poured half a quart of fluid into the shifter from the top as the truck was hot. Truck is shifting better no more clicking when I...
  2. Temp gauge not working 93 ranger xlt

Hi, I have tried everything I can think of, my temp gauge is not working correct, it will go to the first line if the a/c is on, I tried 3 sender units and changed the coolant sensor also with no luck. I grounded the single wire and the gauge shot to above hot when I turned the key. I also...
  3. 93 Ranger temp gauge issue

My gauge mainly stays at cold, when driving the gauge will move a hair or 2 but not as it should. I have replaced the sending unit 2 times different units, and have the same issue. I did ground the single wire and the gauge moves to hot and over. I reconnected the wire and the gauge goes back...
  4. 1993 ranger XLT abs light 2wheel drive

Hello, is there another way to check the abs codes. I have tried to connect to the black and orange spade connector and then to ground. The light does not flash. I tried alligator clips a wire with the opposite connector which was very snug and a long wire to ground. No luck. Any help would...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad