• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Maiawolf

Rebuilding 96 ranger front end

Learning alot about the TTB front end with lots of mistakes...:annoyed: Anyway I have a bent right side axle Beam (got to figure that out) but I found the bolts are missing for the upper and lower radius arm and coil..:shok: (messy garage) any suggestions out side the local junk yard? and...
  2. Maiawolf

Front brake dust sheilds

I have been looking for replacement dust shields for my 96 xlt 4wd truck and what I have found is no one carries them anymore. Is this a worry or just forget it and move on without the shields?:bawling:
  3. Maiawolf

Looking for intermediate steering shaft

hey everyone, on to the next part needed.... I am looking for a intermediate steering shaft for the 1996 xlt superduper cab 2wd. The teliscopic part works but is rusty as well uh... as rust.. uh yea. I will be hitting the junk yards but figured I would give a shout out for one or suggestion on...
  4. Maiawolf

My Rangers 5th shock...

As I poke around on this 96 ranger and to my surprise I find a baby shock on the driver side inner fender a shock... What is this for? It looks like it's supporting the accessories bracket on the front of the engine. And what do I call it and where do I find a replacement one. thanks Claire
  5. Maiawolf

MaiaWolf

Hey All, my husband has gotten me into the Ranger and I am loving it. We have 2 Rangers, 1. 1999 Ranger 4wd and the second is a 1996 Ranger 4wd. Currently both are down, 1 has engine issues which a bad head is the root cause. The second is a project that we got and yes I am the Mech :headbang...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad