• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 3.0l cam sync permanent fix, never replace again

If you ever take a cam sync apart. There is a seal in the bottom half that has to be in there so it wont have a vacuum leak through the cam sync. This causes a problem because the top part of the cam sync has a bronze bushing that is lubricated with grease from the factory, the lower half gets...
  2. 98 3.0l into 01 edge

Putting a 3.0l out of a 98 coil spring ranger into an 01 edge. The interchange data said it was a direct replacement but its not. Im reusing the intakes, valve covers, engine mounts, exhaust manifolds, and wiring from the 01. Replacing all gaskets except the head gaskets. I would like to also...
  3. 04 3.0l valve spring installed height and pressures

I purchased a set of reman heads with all hardened exhaust seats installed. They reused all the stock valves and springs. Intake valves look good, but the margin left on the exhaust valves are kind of on the thin side. I took them apart to inspect the hardened exhaust seat work and to measure...
  4. Fuel lines length questions

I have a "new to me" 04 ranger edge 3.0l extended cab. I need to replace the dual fuel lines from the tank to the filter. Is this section the same between regular cab and extended cab? I guess I am asking where is the length difference in the lines at, before or after the filter?
  5. 91-98 vs 99-08 timing set

What's the differences between these years timing sets? I just recently purchased an '04 ranger edge with a 3.0l that's currently not running. It came with a new dynagear 73066 timing set but that set is listed for 91-98 Ranger 3.0l Just curious what the change was. Is it when ford changed over...
  6. Did the site go through a reset / lose member accounts?

It's been a few moons since I last logged into the site but my account was removed. It still let me register again with my old handle name? Did something happen to the site while I was gonna? I recently purchased another ranger, an 04 extended cab 4D stepside edge model with 3.0l auto. Not...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad