• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Clatterman

Which aftermarket flares cover the punch holes?

Among the various flare kits around, which sets will cover these punch holes, please? This truck is an FX4 L2, with the unpainted flares, which I haven't been about to find.
  2. Clatterman

WTB; driver's side front fender moulding

Could someone please recommend where to order, preferably new, the front left plastic fender lip moulding for a '05 FX4 L2, which is gray textured, unpainted plastic? The usual sources say 'backordered' (which I interpret is as "go away.")
  3. Clatterman

Energy Suspension Leaf Kit #4.2154

Hey. Just for giggles, I'm posting my story trying to install the ES rear leaf kit in a 2005 FX4 L2. I had trouble with the four #2615 which go in the forward eye of the leafs. The ES bushing is undersized for my particular leaf, #2516 measures 1.632 to 1.641 inch OD. Spring eyelet...
  4. Clatterman

SJB Smart Junction Box Connectors

Howdy... I could use an assist on SJB repairs. On a 2005 FX4, the largest, upper connector (with the locking handle) has an intermittent connection to the dome light / supervision circuit. Sometimes the dome light works, and then it doesn't. This is bad because the aftermarket alarm...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad