• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 92 w/4 inch lift

How big of a tire can you run? Lets see some pics!
  2. Rattling while accelerating

Last question on this 92 I’m getting lol. 76?k original miles on kt so in sure most parts are original yet. While accelerating you hear a rattle ahile accelerating . It goes away a couple seconds after you let off the gas. Once in awhile it would do it briefly but go away (if you weren’t...
  3. Occasional crank no start

Getting my new ranger its a 92 with 76k original miles. The P/O said if it would sit a few days sometimes it would stuggle to start. He then said when it did pop off it runs great. And doesnt do it every time. Also added if tou cycle the key a couple times it didnt seem to do it? Coincidence I...
  4. Suspension info needed

well its been awhile since I have had a ranger. Im picking up a 92 with 76000 original miles. Drivers side rear shackle is rusted. He has replacements for both sides as well as full leaf packs. Neeeds shocks too . I was thinking if i had to replace suspension why not lift it? 4 inch maybe? Could...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad