• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Passenger seatbelt for 99 Ford Ranger XLT

Aloha all! The passenger side retracting seatbelt has stopped working. It's frozen in mid-range. Not extending, not retracting. It's done this in the past, and usually shakes loose, but this time it seems to be stuck stuck. Any thoughts on a replacement? I see ads on Amazon for "universal"...
  2. Head liner drooping

Aloha all! While hardly a problem unique to Rangers, the headliner in my '99 is coming progressively less and less attached to the ceiling. It hasn't gotten to the point of blocking my vision or brushing against my head yet, and I'd like to be proactive and take corrective action before that...
  3. Key sticking in Park

Aloha all! 99 Ford Ranger XLT. I just had a fair bit of work done on the shift linkage. The neutral safety switch was replaced, and also the plunger and bushings in the steering column. These to alleviate some pretty serious "loose shifter" woes. Oh, also got a new bracket so that the indicator...
  4. Won't start, won't go into park

Aloha all! 99 Ranger XLT 4WD w/extended half cab. For quite a while, she's been particular about going into Park. I'd think she was, but she wouldn't let me take the key out, so I'd fiddle about with the gearshift until we came to an accommodation. Last night, when I came home and parked, the...
  5. A/C leak

Aloha all! My 99 Ranger has developed a bit of a refrigerant leak. Normally, I put a can in somewhere around August or September, and the A/C blows cold for a year. This year, I put it in a bit earlier than usual. The A/C blew nice and cool for about a month. So, I put in another can. Again, I...
  6. Blower speeds failing over time

Aloha all! 99 Ranger XLT. A few years ago, all 4 positions for the interior blower worked just fine. Then, with no warning, the lowest setting stopped working, leaves 2,3,&4 as options. Time passed, and 2 stopped. Now 3 has stopped working as well, leaving only full-blast arctic. I'd kinda...
  7. 99 Ranger 4wd stopped working

Aloha all! I haven't had the need to use 4WD in a couple of years. Right now, we're in the middle of tropical storm Olivia. Tons of rain, wind, lots of standing water on the streets. Great time to switch on 4W high, right? I locked the hubs (yes, I replaced the hubs with manual lockers years...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad