• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Timo99

Ranger Windshield Decal

They used to have the Ranger windshield decal with the two Ford ovals on either side available on this site. Where can i get one now?
  2. Timo99

Thrush Turbo Muffler

Has anyone used these, and how do they sound?
  3. Timo99

Chrome Spray Paint

Does anyone know if this stuff is worth buying or using?
  4. Timo99

Squeaky Belts

My belts squeak every time there is moisture on the ground. Is there any way to prevent this?
  5. Timo99

Touch Up Paint

Well, yesterday after i washed my truck, i noticed some small dings and scratches that had either started rusting, or had the potential to rust. I dried it off and applied some Rustolium white paint. It looks beautiful until you get really close, then you can actually see a difference. I'll have...
  6. Timo99

Opinions for the Future

Okay here's what i was thinking. Painting my mudflaps, bumpers, and grille black, when i get Bed caps, they'll be black, and i might add black stripes or something in the future. Also, someone suggested to me that if i do that, to paint my rims black also. Opinions? Here's some pics of it...
  7. Timo99

New to TRS, but not to Ranger forums.

I've been a member of RPS for a while, and i was told this was also a very good Ranger forum, so i signed up a while back, but haven't been very active. I have a white 2001 Ford Ranger, not much is modded, but changes are coming soon. I look forward to meeting and learning about you guys

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad