• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Intermittant Speaker Loss

the last two mornings I have started the truck and had no sound from speakers, when I leave to get lunch they work fine. I checked the two fuses (the two that listed radio in my book #20 & #29) on side panel of dash and they are good. Any ideas of what could be wrong?
  2. 2003 F-150 Purchase / Problems

I am thinking about trading in my 96 Ford Ranger STX and the 06 Town & Country for a 03 Ford F-150 Supercrew. I was just wondering if there are any known problems or problem areas to look at with this vehicle?
  3. Paint Color for Fender Flares

I was wondering if anybody knew what the paint color/paint code is for the fender flares on a 1996 Ford Ranger? My paint code is TR.
  4. Body Lean / New Springs

I have been reading the forum about body lean be associated with drivers weight and fuel tank weight. My question is that I just put on new rear springs, shackles and brackets and it still leans. I didn't replace the shocks so would that be the problem?? Left sits at 35" and right side sits at 36".
  5. Parking Brake Light on Dash

When I put on my parking brake the brake light on the dash does not come on. But when I start my truck the brake light comes on along with all of the other warning lights then goes off. My question is there some kind of sensor or something that needs to be adjusted to get the parking light to...
  6. Camber Bushing after leveling Ranger

I am planning on leveling the Ranger with either the leveling coils or the coil spacers. The question at hand is that everywhere I read it says that the camber bushing must be at 0 degrees before I can level it with the springs or spacers. The last time my truck was aligned they had to put...
  7. Spring Replacement

Finished replacing leaf springs, shackles & hangers Just finished replacing my rear leaf springs, shackles and hangers. Originally I was just going to replace my leaf springs. The driver side one was broke but after further inspection all of my hangers and shackles were shot. I knew I was going...
  8. Shackle Bushing Removal

I need to replace my whole back spring setup (springs, shackles and brackets). I bought some shackles with rubber bushings but I have polyurethane kit on the way for my springs and it includes the bushing for the shackle so I am going to replace the shackle bushing with the poly one. Is there an...
  9. Tow Hook Fitment

Does anybody know if a tow hook from a 98-00 Ranger would fit on a 96????

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad