• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. acsnowrider

Uh Oh.....MPG controversy....

The old "manual" method, was all we use to have!! Works great, and mine is within 1mpg of the readout. I routinely pass 400 miles on a tank, and that's really all city driving. Notice the outside temp reading!! Went up to over 110, as we came into the city. This mpg was with A/C on.
  2. acsnowrider

Uh Oh.....MPG controversy....

Finally got out of the city, and performed a mpg eval--Filled up in Tucson, Sam's Club reg 87 ($1.99/gal)--reset trip log on site, and hit the freeway to Phoenix. 60 miles down the road--read-out passed 31mpg. Topped out at just under 32 mpg, at 68-70 mph
  3. acsnowrider

2019 Ranger Ecoboost Oil Change Interval

Oil changed at 4600 miles--13550 total miles, at change--Blackstone report attached--Motorcraft Synthetic blend 5W-30 used--Reg 87 fuel run always, from Sam's Club. All city driving on this crankcase oil--Temps this summer, are REALLY HOT!!
  4. acsnowrider

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Are you staying with the 157 tooth flywheel, or changing over to the 164??? What size is your clutch? 10 inch?
  5. acsnowrider

Coronavirus

Quarantining Thoughts on another exciting day!!! :shok: - I was so bored I called Jake from State Farm just to talk to someone. He asked me what I was wearing… - 2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people. - The world has turned upside down. Old folks...
  6. acsnowrider

You have a 289 with adjustable valves/solid lift cam??? Is it a "K" engine, original 271 HP engine???
  7. acsnowrider

But, it'll only take an hour!!!!:stirthepot:
  8. acsnowrider

WHO HAS SOME BEAUTIFUL PICTURES TO SHARE?????

Got pretty close!!!
  9. acsnowrider

Parks Hwy, north of Talkeetna, Ak-- Picture of Mt. McKinley, approx. 150 miles away
  10. acsnowrider

Really---VERY nice!!!!
  11. acsnowrider

Installed my new intercooler grill!!!! :yahoo: Took all of 20 minutes, removed nothing for the install, and looks "finished" now.
  12. acsnowrider

Did you get your stimulus check?

Many people, getting incorrect info--- https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/glitches-prevent-dollar1200-stimulus-checks-from-reaching-millions-of-americans/ar-BB12JjR7
  13. acsnowrider

What movie tonight?

"The African Queen", followed by "In Harms Way", with John Wayne, Kirk Douglas!!!
  14. acsnowrider

Coronavirus

Heard this same thing, back in Dec when they were just getting started!! The "lab" was said to be the equivalent, of our Military USAMRIID. Don't know for sure tho, just something that was in the report
  15. acsnowrider

I think I saw one of those in Anchorage, Alaska, but the person inside froze to death, so they tore it down!!!! :icon_surprised:
  16. acsnowrider

The Easter Bunny??
  17. acsnowrider

:dntknw: What's "Photo Shop"??????
  18. acsnowrider

Ok--Here's the Railroad-- White Pass line, Yukon, Canada, out of Skagway
  19. acsnowrider

Coronavirus

Government Logic The Rules: Basically, you can't leave the house for any reason, but if you have to, then you can. Masks are useless, but maybe you have to wear one, it can save you, it is useless, but maybe it is mandatory as well. Stores are closed, except those that are open...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad