• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. PNW Paul

Canadian OEM DRLs options ? ? ?

Question for those lighting experts out there . . . Have a 2011 ranger that started life in Canada, and as such has the daytime running lights. I'd really prefer to have the lights come on when I activate the switch, but the Ford dealership states there's no way to alter the headlights...
  2. PNW Paul

Project "Slippery Slope" - 2011 FX4

Purchased my lower mileage (65,000 M) Ranger in 2018, it was the FX4 with manual transmission, Rancho 5000 shocks, 4.10 gearing with a limited slip, and had a factory tonneau cover. Previous owner installed a Magnaflow cat-back exhaust and K&N air filter kit. Here it is when I brought it home...
  3. PNW Paul

Grit City Paul

Greetings - Been lurking for a while on this site after picking up a 2011 Ranger FX4 in February 2018. Manual transmission, tonneau cover, and the previous owner added a Magna Flow cat-back exhaust and K&N filter kit. No stranger to the RBV platform, I've owned and wheeled a first generation...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad