• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Steering wheel locked, key wont turn

On my 97 2.2l Ranger: Manual trans. With the key off and out I turned the steering wheel to the right and it locked. The steering wheel wont move and the key wont turn. The key just chimes. Any help here?
  2. Fuel filter removal 2.3 Ranger

How do I remove the fuel filter from my 97 2.3 Ranger? Do I need a special tool ? Dan
  3. Po171

My 2.3 Ranger is throwing code PO171, too lean on bank one. What might be causing this? Whats a mass airflow sensor and where is it at? Dan
  4. Po171

My Ranger is throwing this code. PO171 The code reader calls this too lean on bank one. What does this mean? What are the fixes for this? What is the mass air flow sensor? Dan
  5. 1443 error code

My 97 2.3l Ranger is throwing code 1443. It says purge control valve. Is this the first part after the charcoal canister? Also the hose going to it seems cracked. This seems like a specific hose with two size openings? Can I use fuel hose and a hose clamp? Or do I need to go to Ford...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad