• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. LIMA BEAN

Sarah/Sarah -n- tuned

So cool Sarah -n- Tuned from Youtube gave a shout out ish to TRS on her Ranger refresh. Thank you Sarah, we have been here a long time and if you don't follow her channel take a look it's fun, goofy and informative on a high level. OCD Warning.
  2. LIMA BEAN

Sup Wippersappers, better buck up. Darth Lima is in the chat...

Hurt feelins is funny
  3. LIMA BEAN

Boss days

Who is around to know the banner years? Espsecially the Alaska to Key West run?
  4. LIMA BEAN

Attention Alaska members

If you want to sign the banner get off your duff and contact me asap, you have less than two weeks.
  5. LIMA BEAN

Why unique

Are 4 doors rare or is he talking about engine drive train mods?:dunno:
  6. LIMA BEAN

Are you a TRACKER?

Have a sneak peek at my current project.:D Toss in some update soon.:headbang:
  7. LIMA BEAN

Go to TRS Banner thread NOW.

Thats an order folks.
  8. LIMA BEAN

Happy Birthday ADSM08

Happy Birthday man and hope it will be a good and safe one for you. Glad we get to drill your brain about RBV stuff bro. :birthday::icon_cheers::birthday:
  9. LIMA BEAN

Little welding project

Have to do a few of these for chicks I know that have little trailers they love to camp in. So yea have to do a few so far, nice little side projects to do.:icon_thumby:
  10. LIMA BEAN

Weeeeeez B-day

Happy birthday you skanky pollywog.:icon_cheers:
  11. LIMA BEAN

Happy Birthday Wicked_Sludge

:birthday: Happy birthday man. Have a good one and stop by and see us bro.:birthday::icon_cheers:
  12. LIMA BEAN

Bonnaroo music festival

Any of you folks around Tennessee ever been to the Bonnaroo music festival? We dont get jack crap up here in Alaska and I love outdoor shows but it gets expensive quick to go to shows down there so I pick and choose careful. Last summer was PHISH @ Alpine valley music theatre in east Troy...
  13. LIMA BEAN

Got Fish

Pic of my biggest Kenai King salmon from 08.:headbang:
  14. LIMA BEAN

Col. Paul Tibbets, Pilot ect. Enola Gay

For those who do not know his signifigance, historically or carrer wise look him up. He has passed. This is a contreversial subject, I do not open this thread to argument but to constructive debate and personal thoughts. This is U.S. and World history that effects us all from the past to well...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad