• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. WayOutBack

Rebuilding Ranger 4x4 front end

Hi Everyone So in this video I go thru replacing a lot of the common components in our Ranger front ends. If you look at the comments section in the video comments you can jump to the component you want to replace. Lower Ball Joint, Upper Ball Joint, Camber Shims, Sway Bar End Link, Axle Seal...
  2. WayOutBack

Installing torsion bar keys - for lift

Hi Everyone. Here’s a video on how I installed new torsion bar keys to lift my Ranger an extra 1.5”. If you are uncomfortable to do this it would be better to take it to a mechanic. The keys are under a lot of tension. Thanks Zac
  3. WayOutBack

Ranger 8.8 rear diff service and clutch rebuild

Hi Everyone I thought I’d make a video of me replacing the rear clutch packs, etc. It’s a pretty easy job that you can do with basic tools. With our large tires I think a lot are in pretty rough shape. Zac
  4. WayOutBack

Fixing back-glass water leak - Video step by step

Hi Everyone, Here’s a video I made of re-sealing my leaking rear window. The previous owner had tried to silicone the inside..... what a mess! I included A few tips and tricks I have learned along the way, hope it helps someone. Zac
  5. WayOutBack

2002 Ranger - Video walk thru

Hi Everyone I Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Zac. I love camping and outdoors but have been struggling getting my small fibreglass trailer into some good spots, back roads... so I bought a 2002 ranger that is need of a lot of work.... This is my 3rd Ranger. I love them. I worked for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad