• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Maggrett

Tfi connector question

I got a pip circuit failure code and checked my harness. I found the black wire spliced together which terminates before the tfi module. Is this supposed to go to a ground or is it correct? It looks like it is wrapped around three other wires inside its own loom, then just stops. Pics included...
  2. Maggrett

No power issue 1990 2.9lXLT...need advice

Hey everyone, I need some help diagnosing a loss of power under load for my 1990 2.9l Ranger XLT. Issue: low throttle response while driving and will not deliver power on highway enough to go uphill. This is fairly new. What I've done: Replaced tfi with new New fuel filter New spark plugs...
  3. Maggrett

Advice on 1990 XLT M5OD 2.9l Mystery

Hello everyone! I have got to get "Buck" back up and running and I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I have a 1990 Ranger XLT that has been nothing but a blast to drive until two days ago. Always started right up, idled perfectly and drove great. The other day coming back...
  4. Maggrett

Hello!

My name is Mike and I appreciate your site! I recently bought a 1990 Ford Ranger XLT with a 2.9l and 5 speed transmission. I don't like the truck...I love it!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad