• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. visionarygvp

For Sale 1989 Ford Ranger 2.9 XLT

Thank you for the tips, I wish I could find a manual for it because I honestly only know the bare minimum as far as specs are concerned.
  2. visionarygvp

As of right now the dash is showing almost 56,000 miles. However I was told with the 89’ Fords after 99,999 it starts over, because they didn’t create the odometer to go into the 6 digits? I’m not sure how true that is, but if that’s not true then the mileage that’s showing is the true mileage...
  3. visionarygvp

There are other photos attached of the truck with out the funky angles. But it’s definitely not a short cab. Im not sure if the previous owner did anything to extend the cab, but everything looks factory on the truck. Im the second owner by the way. Previous owner passed away and the wife was...
  4. visionarygvp

By the way thank you!
  5. visionarygvp

Well the only reason I’m this optimistic is because I posted in a different Ranger forum some while back, when selling it was just a thought and guys were telling me it would easily sell for between $8-$10k on the west coast.
  6. visionarygvp

Yea that’s why I attached regular pictures lol I was trying out a few funky angles.
  7. visionarygvp

Mine would be a 114 but I can find out for sure. It didn’t come with a manual or anything, so I’m not even sure where I can get more details on specs. I see that, that is important to know now.
  8. visionarygvp

I honestly don’t know the full details on the specs, but it’s 2wd, auto transmission and long bed XLT.
  9. visionarygvp

I bought the truck from a young man last May, his neighbor a elderly lady was getting rid of it. It was her late husbands, he took really good care of it. Im basically the second owner of the truck. I’m not sure if he ordered it that way, but that’s how I bought it.
  10. visionarygvp

Thank you. For that is my starting asking price, and yes it sure is a long bed.
  11. visionarygvp

Guidance and recommendations needed

I made this posting 1989 Ford Ranger 2.9L XLT - For Sale If any of you would like to take a look and give some guidance and recommendations, I'd greatly appreciate it.
  12. visionarygvp

Hey everyone, I’ve been thinking long and hard about keeping or selling my Ford Ranger and even made a post about my truck on a different forum: Reddit Posting within the thread under that particular posting I came to learn that primarily on the west coast, people would be willing to pay between...
  13. visionarygvp

New here!

New here, looking for a mechanic who knows about older vehicles and isn’t afraid to work on one.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad