• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. D.j.bluedream

95 3.0 ranger 4wd not working

Evening all (at the time this posted). My rangers 4wd system is currently showing signs of not working. Bought my ranger back in 2019. Upon testing the truck at that time, the 4wd system performed beautifully. Engaged properly, 4wd dash light indicated and tore up the dirt. Before getting any...
  2. D.j.bluedream

3.0 plus turbo- Info Wanted

How is it a nightmare to turbo or supercharge a 3.0 versus any other vehicle out there? There's plenty of guys I've seen on YouTube running a bedmounted setup. If running the pipe for a turbo in the bay is a difficult endeavor (which I can't see why it would be. Plenty of space on the passenger...
  3. D.j.bluedream

95 3.0 cylinder heads swapped for 98-2011 heads

So Vulcan 3.0 never had aluminum heads for any year?
  4. D.j.bluedream

The reason I'm looking into this is because I've read that the cylinder heads of those years breathe better and are aluminum. I know the cast iron ones on mine are hard to Crack from overheating. I don't trash my engine so I overheating won't be a problem for me if they're aluminum.
  5. D.j.bluedream

I'm wanting to find out if I could swap my cylinder heads for a 98-11 3.0 heads. Would it be a direct swap? If I remember correctly, I think I stumbled across a thread saying that it was possible.
  6. D.j.bluedream

3.0 performance mods

Was pretty entertaining reading this whole thing at 4 in the morning 🤣🤣
  7. D.j.bluedream

3.0 performance mods

I found out some neat stuff I'd could do to mine from reading this. Any gain is good gain imo🤷‍♂️
  8. D.j.bluedream

3.0 performance mods

You can tell people that they're wrong without being a straight dick, my guy
  9. D.j.bluedream

Ford F-250 rear shock mounts on rangers

They only had leaf springs and associated parts.
  10. D.j.bluedream

I couldn't find "spring king" on Google. All it searched was a garage door company and furniture stores.
  11. D.j.bluedream

I appreciate your input, I'll check them out.
  12. D.j.bluedream

Frame rail is still pretty strong considering the rust.
  13. D.j.bluedream

I mean I'd ask my pal for that but he's laid up because of covid
  14. D.j.bluedream

I don't have the tools necessary to do so.
  15. D.j.bluedream

Hi all, new to the ranger station. I'm starting a street legal prerunner build on my 95 4wd. I'm starting by replacing old worn out suspension parts. I had a rear shock mount fall off due to rust. My dilemma being I'm a stickler and would rather buy the mounts as a pair. I can't find any as a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad